New York City
- Chloe Productions, Inc. (celebrity talent negotiators)
- Tignanello International, Inc. (wholesale leather handbag manufacturer)
- NYCT Development Corp. (commercial real estate developers)
- The Insanity Corporation (film & tv directors)
- Filis Forman (hair & makeup services)
- Serena Harragin (film & TV Producer)
- The Organic Mattress, Inc. (retail & e-commerce)
- Heirloom Meals (national TV cooking show & e-commerce)
- Open Square, LLC (smart growth commercial development)
- Smith College (women’s college, 11 departments)
- Far Flung Magazine (adventure travel magazine)
- Boulderwood Group, Inc. (real estate, interior decorating)
- The Dipwell Company, Inc. (appliance manufacturing)
- Redstem Consulting (grant writers)
- Radiant Health Acupuncture
- Mother Goose Programs (national education & e-commerce)
- Chef Contos Kitchen & Store (retail & education)
- Paris By Design (Custom Tours of Paris and Montreal)
- Andrée Frigon Designs (design + build)
- MarieBou (K-12 web apps)
- Studio Technique (art & animation training studio)
- Chickadee Music (family music classes)
- Nouveaux Codes (copywriting agency)
- Kari Szakacs Designs (design + build)
- Petra Luz (goldsmith & custom jeweller)
- Chad Sibilia (documentary photographer)
- Hamilton Gray Associates (photographer agency)
- J.Golden (fine artist)
What You Should Know About Us
Dolce Design is a brand strategy & design agency based in Montreal with clients in Canada, the USA and Australia.
We think good design combines clarity and beauty. We look to communicate our client’s message clearly, whether it be destined for a mobile screen, billboard, wine bottle, wrist band, fake tattoo, website, apron or… well, you get the idea.
Our work is idea driven. We focus on discovering what your audience truly wants and we give it to them. Our brand concepts include an element of delight, which we believe is essential for kindling a human connection.
Over the past 16 years, we’ve worked with clients in all kinds of industries. We listen to our clients and the work we produce is a collaboration between their ideas and ours. We’ve found this leads to solutions that everyone is pleased with. If you are interested in talking to us about your ideas, please get in touch.
Belinda Darcey, Design Director
Brand strategy, visual design, and digital marketing strategy. Details: LinkedIn.
Oscar Cartier, CTO
Operations and development.
In addition to our small in-house team, we maintain a flexible network of experienced, independent designers, developers and online marketing strategists across Canada and the US, with whom we contract regularly, depending on the size of each project. We manage all aspects of a project in-house so that nothing falls through the cracks. Our lower overhead enables us to provide clients with the same services as a small ad agency, at a more affordable price.